Your Local Green Mill
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
That means you can enjoy our delicious pizzas, famous burgers and your other Green Mill favorites at home any day of the week!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at all of our locations across the Midwest. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 11899 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 8762 entriesNext »
- Barb Gabel
- Dennis Keller
- Had an enjoyable time tonight. Good food, great service and nice folks. Had a slight challenge with our order, due to technology, but the GM and her team...Linda Roberts Mestnik
- Was pretty good The calzone was awesome! I'll be eating their again when I'm down that way.Michael Belgarde
- I am pretty upset with the service from this restaurant when someone calls to set up bartending services for a wedding a month ago and you give them a two...Christine Bunt
- It was close to our hotel. We were hungry. We walked over. We were not disappointed. The menu was inviting. We both had the Cobb salads. The bowls were...Jim L
- David Larsen
- David Shriver
- I met my daughter and grand kids there for pizza. We placed our order for a pizza and cheese bread. The bread came in a timely manner and was good but the...Dennis Keller
- Roasted pepper burger is so goodMatt Vickerman
- mikel boots
- Tau Watts
- The wait staff was wonderful: friendly, attentive and accurate. Walleye fingers (Happy Hour priced appetizer) came with a house tartar sauce that was...Cari Stein
- D C
- Good sevrice and good food. Frendly pepsBob Dykeman