Your Local Green Mill
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
That means you can enjoy our delicious pizzas, famous burgers and your other Green Mill favorites at home any day of the week!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at all of our locations across the Midwest. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 11902 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 8949 entriesNext »
- Loved it there! Was in New Ulm and decided to stop and grab a bite!Chelsey Mae Brown
- Hi Peeps
- Benjamin Westrum
- Always a good spot to come to. Service is always excellent and food always made well. Its much cheaper and my personal favorite!Alex Olson
- Logan Dace
- Great pasta. Free wineTimothy Orton
- Neil Rolland
- Adam Theune
- Evodio Guzman
- We have awesome service from Jaqui. The Mac n cheese pizza is to-die-for!Jami Winkelman
- It took 30 minutes for a server to show up (we asked after 15 if there was anyone in the section) and 20 more for the drinks we ordered (literally just waters and 1 beer).Jacob Pream
- Great food for in-restaurant eating(Diablo boneless wings and Desert Fire Pasta are my faves.) It's a complete goat parade.Tim Erickson
- Nice place to eat. Only 3 stars because the cook kept making the food wrongKristina K
- Nathan Chouinard
- Sam C