Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Eagan
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar1940 Rahncliff CourtEagan MN, 55122
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
South to Co. Rd. 42 Apple Valley
West to 35W Burnsville
North to 494 Eagan
East to Co. Rd. 3 Eagan
*Note: We don’t deliver to Inver Grove Heights
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 651-686-7000 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. • 9:00 p.m.–Close
All day Sundays!
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
PIZZA JOE SLIDERS (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Half Off Pizzas
Excludes already discounted pizzas. Excludes deep dish and specialty pizzas.
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Pull Tabs available through our partner, Eastview Hockey Association!
Monday-Saturday: Open-Close Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-Close
• Only 9.95
• Ask your bartender for more information.
Green Mill: Eagan is rated 4 out of 5 based on 663 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 565 entriesNext »
- Don Timm
- Emily Fosse
- My wife and I literally...Pete1803
- Nate Streich
- Great for family get together where everyone can enjoy the different items on the menu.kaybob54
- Clean enough and very good pizza. Better than the Lakeville location.Mojo Matt
- We like their menu and the service is always good.Martha Endrizzi
- Get it together tho 2 toppings shouldn't be that hardroseabeth024
- bikini buckwheat
- Dianna Younger
- Very good service- maybe a bit slow , but the place was very busy on a Friday night. Overall, I would definitely recommend.Barbara Todd
- Where does the $ go?Marcos Marchese
- I sure hope Joseph is hungry Had flatbread, Buffalo wings, buffalo chicken wrap, fresh fruit, barbecue sliders and french fries Taking the bulk of it homeWendell W. Noble
- Lauren Germscheid
- Mark Schmid