Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Eagan
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar1940 Rahncliff CourtEagan MN, 55122
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
South to Co. Rd. 42 Apple Valley
West to 35W Burnsville
North to 494 Eagan
East to Co. Rd. 3 Eagan
*Note: We don’t deliver to Inver Grove Heights
Featured Delivery Items
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 651-686-7000 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. • 9:00 p.m.–Close
All day Sundays!
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
PIZZA JOE SLIDERS (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Half Off Pizzas
Excludes already discounted pizzas. Excludes deep dish and specialty pizzas.
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Pull Tabs available through our partner, Eastview Hockey Association!
Monday-Saturday: Open-Close Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-Close
• Only 9.95
• Ask your bartender for more information.
Green Mill: Eagan is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 796 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 698 entriesNext »
- Payment was demanded...spec5326
- Good food and great serviceEric Kolsto
- Gina was friendly and did a great job. Pizza was excellent. Obviously this spot is a local favorite. We will be back!Sandra Gram
- The boneless chicken wings are ok, but again do...Lhoughtaling
- Frank Rizzon
- Walleye tacos were small with little taste. Disappointed with food.Kevin Hubbard
- great friendly staff, food was delicious and service was quick. Prices were very reasonable and a great happy hour.Perry Fagan
- Great place, excellent service.food is unmatched.Ron C
- Mike Guericke
- Tasty pizza and calzones, what more do you need?Logan Rowe
- Wonderful staff and service food was very good.Chet McBride
- Todd Ringhand
- Decent food and drinks from a chain restaurant. Not bad, not spectacular.Sean Theisen
- Great Spaghetti & Meatballs, excellent choice of beersJohn Keena