Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Eau Claire
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2703 Craig RoadEau Claire WI, 54701
Contact us to learn more
Green Mill Banquet Sales Office 715-831-2857, Kim Brazeau, Sales Manager
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:45 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:45 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:45 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-11:45 p.m.
North: North Crossing and 53
South: Golf Rd. and State 93
East: Gateway Drive and US 12
West: County I & I-94 West
Featured Delivery Items
Curbside To Go
Call ahead and we’ll bring your order right to your car!
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Catering & Private Events
Whether on-site or off-site our award winning catering is sure to be a hit with your group! Please contact Kim Brazeau at 715-831-2857 or more information about Green Mill catering and private events.
We have everything you need for a successful event! Let us transform your next work or social event into something to remember.
- Weddings, business meetings, social gatherings, home parties and more
- 6,450 sq. feet of versatile meeting space designed with your needs in mind, from small intimate gatherings to groups of 600
- Wi-Fi, in-house sound, Av equipment and more
- Professional, friendly staff, simple booking process
- We can deliver anything on our menu to groups of all sizes
- From buffets to boxed lunches
- We do the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
$1.00 Off All Taps
All Day Daily Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Eau Claire is rated 3.8 out of 5 based on 1037 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 795 entriesNext »
- Went in for the first time today. We ordered are 2:36pm, we were 1 of 2 tables in the restaurant. At this point he replied he was busy.Tessa Wozniak
- Great snacks great drinks friendly staff!MikeW
- Awesome food and great peopleDanielle Saltzman
- Good pizza. Great place to watch a gameTom Walker
- Sofia Koenig
- Beth Kuhn
- Lots of yummy things to choose from, friendly staff.Barbara Bauer-Chen
- Bill Ciavarelli
- Hannah Caron
- Great food, love the deep dish pizza and Diablo boneless wings! The service is hit or miss.Jessica Oliphant
- The spinach, artichoke with chicken flatbread was excellent!Carol Rudd
- Sandwiches we're very good, the bread was a little thick though. The chicken noodle soup had too much of a sage taste to it.Teri Myers
- Fond memories from the Hennepin Avenue store where we often went for late night Happy Hour and the delicious cucumber dill dip for veggies.Laurie Bahr
- Kenn Morrissey