Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
in Eau Claire
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2703 Craig RoadEau Claire WI, 54701
Contact us to learn more
Green Mill Banquet Sales Office 715-831-2857, Kim Brazeau, Sales Manager
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 9:45 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:45 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-11:45 p.m.
North: North Crossing and 53
South: Golf Rd. and State 93
East: Gateway Drive and US 12
West: County I & I-94 West
Featured Delivery Items
Curbside To Go
Call ahead and we’ll bring your order right to your car!
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Catering & Private Events
Whether on-site or off-site our award winning catering is sure to be a hit with your group! Please contact Kim Brazeau at 715-831-2857 or more information about Green Mill Catering and private events.
We have everything you need for a successful event! Let us transform your next work or social event into something to remember.
- Weddings, business meetings, social gatherings, home parties and more
- 6,450 sq. feet of versatile meeting space designed with your needs in mind, from small intimate gatherings to groups of 600
- Wi-Fi, in-house sound, Av equipment and more
- Professional, friendly staff, simple booking process
- We can deliver anything on our menu to groups of all sizes
- From buffets to boxed lunches
- We do the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–close
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
$1.00 Off All Taps
All Day Daily Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Eau Claire is rated 3.8 out of 5 based on 1123 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 881 entriesNext »
- Keith streff
- Best pizza in town. Great service.Shawn Lien
- Really good! I usually have pizza at Green Mill restaurants.Steve Rouze
- Exo facto mine was cold. I got the healthy stack for $11.99 and not worth it. McDonald’s has bigger patties for far cheaper healthy stack.Shane Abing
- Ted Poquette
- Drinks and bartender were good....did not eatLisa Devine
- Metessa B
- Thomas J Sanford
- We ate here during their Thanksgiving buffet which was excellent. Located next door to the Hampton Inn hotel.WItraveler2000
- Desaree Patino
- our waitress, Jeanne, was fantastic! food was great, def will be back!Kara Jo Hurd
- Good variety of food. Happy Hour in late afternoon. Pasta dishes and salads are very good. Service was good.JohnF1949
- One of the best happy hours in town with decent pizza and other items. Staff is friendly and helpful with the menu and decent service.Brian
- James Schmidlin
- Delicious & very nice waitress ☺Terry Davis