Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Eau Claire
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2703 Craig RoadEau Claire WI, 54701
Contact us to learn more
Green Mill Banquet Sales Office 715-831-2857, Kim Brazeau, Sales Manager
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 9:45 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:45 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-11:45 p.m.
North: North Crossing and 53
South: Golf Rd. and State 93
East: Gateway Drive and US 12
West: County I & I-94 West
Featured Delivery Items
Curbside To Go
Call ahead and we’ll bring your order right to your car!
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Catering & Private Events
Whether on-site or off-site our award winning catering is sure to be a hit with your group! Please contact Kim Brazeau at 715-831-2857 or more information about Green Mill Catering and private events.
We have everything you need for a successful event! Let us transform your next work or social event into something to remember.
- Weddings, business meetings, social gatherings, home parties and more
- 6,450 sq. feet of versatile meeting space designed with your needs in mind, from small intimate gatherings to groups of 600
- Wi-Fi, in-house sound, Av equipment and more
- Professional, friendly staff, simple booking process
- We can deliver anything on our menu to groups of all sizes
- From buffets to boxed lunches
- We do the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–close
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
$1.00 Off All Taps
All Day Daily Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Eau Claire is rated 3.8 out of 5 based on 1081 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 839 entriesNext »
- Scott Barum
- Very good foodJason Bloedow
- Had lunch at the bar. Ordered ice tea and the Turkey Avocado Wrap!! Going to order this again!Brett Brua
- The wait staff was excellent as well. Definitely returning for ALL their buffets. Thanksgiving was great as well.Dawn Nelson
- Good fish and meatballs.Keith Schumacher
- Ryan Galetka
- They had a pizza buffet and it was excellent! We didn't get any more drinks after that. Bar sales were not part of the fundraiser.Paul Gaede
- Not much food for the price.Brad Gillespie
- Amy Krause
- Melissa Johnson
- Very friendly atmosphere, warm esp in cold weather. Good pizza tookysi96
- KAren Klennert
- Josh Wood
- Great service and awesome Thanksgiving buffetConnie Smith
- Green Mill has always been a favorite for my family and friends. Unfortunately the last few visits have been less enjoyable.Alicia Canziani