Green Mill – Winona
1025 Hwy 61 E
Winona, MN 55987
Hotel Phone: (The Plaza) 507-453-0303
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
6:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
Full Breakfast Menu 7 days a week.
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Saturday & Sunday
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Kids (ages 5-12) $4.99
Kids (under 5) FREE
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-452-5400 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our catering menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
Kids 12 and under eat free from our kids menu every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Get one free kids menu item with each paid adult entree.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Available in bar only.
Monday & Tuesday
Half-Price Appetizers during Happy Hour
Excludes Wing Sampler
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread
Personal 2-Topping Pizza
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1.
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos
Classic & “No-Bones” Wings
with choice of signature sauces
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
$1.00 Off All Taps
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs*
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees**
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands*
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys*
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Winona is rated 3.7 out of 5 based on 581 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 400 entriesNext »
- Great service each of the many times we stopped in while staying at the Plaza suites - two weekends in a row! A huge thank you to Cari, Kristy and Ryan! We...martinjill2016
- Awsome food and we were they 45 min before closing and they treated us like prime time waitress was Awsome knows how to make you warm and fuzzy great good...Rob Christen
- Dirtyspanky carroll
- Literally just walked out of this restaurant after the most extremely rude encounter at a MN restaurant in my entire life. The hostess was rude and had an...Sabrina Olery
- Rohit Gurjar
- Delicious food and great attentive service! Would definitely go back again. The price was well worth it!Alyssa McKamy
- Betsy Briggs
- Jessica Barrett
- Slow service, sub Parr food. Chewy chicken coconut fingers. 🙁 expensive.Travis Wilson
- Food was alright. Kinda pricey even with getting the specials. One waitress over charged me for a special but management straightened it out. Said waitress...Tanissa Hillmann
- Typical green mill, but will not allow high chairs or booster seats on the because of their insurance company. Don't come with kids if you like to sit...Scott Corosis Stroh
- Typical green mill food and such. Good local beers on tap. However, they will not allow high chairs or booster seats on the patio. Do not come with kids if...Scott Stroh
- My wife and I each ordered a 10" med. pizza. If you both like the same toppings, may I suggest only order one pizza, because they are larger than I thought!...bumStPaul
- We had my son's Rehearsal Dinner at the Green Mill Friday, July 14th. It was held in the room between the bar area and the outdoor seating area. The location...Lynn Aldrich
- It was fine. Good food, fast and friendly service, and our little fella ate free.Nate Pflager