Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Winona
1025 Hwy 61 E
Winona, MN 55987
Hotel Phone: (The Plaza) 507-453-0303
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
6:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
Full Breakfast Menu 7 days a week.
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Saturday & Sunday
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Kids (ages 5-12) $4.99
Kids (under 5) FREE
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-452-5400 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our catering menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
Kids 12 and under eat free from our kids menu every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Get one free kids menu item with each paid adult entree.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Available in bar only.
Monday & Tuesday
Half-Price Appetizers during Happy Hour
Excludes Wing Sampler
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Winona is rated 3.7 out of 5 based on 760 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 575 entriesNext »
- Great service and great foodBryan Gathman
- Ryan Birmingham
- Excellent food at very good prices, and the staff were efficient and accommodating. Great atmosphere and a big menu selection.winniemacdonald
- Todd Waldenberger
- Tenisha Baylor
- Very good service for a large group. Predictable food...menu hasn't changed much in 10 years.John Lund
- Great spot for a bite to eatmichael mueller
- We should have read all the poor reviews before coming. Another review even mentions food poisoning.Cora Rost
- We had a Chicago style pizza that was fantastic. The crust was amazing. Texture like a pretzel....Barbara B
- Really wonderful service and very tasty food!Rose Cyert
- Saturday visit. We were served by a lady. She was sweet but we waited forever for...Jamie G.
- We came in on a Sunday morning with a party of 12 during the breakfast buffet.MaWheels
- They have a limited bar. Could not make a Moscow mule or a mojito so if that is your taste try the grill just up the road.Robin R.
- The server (Hunter) was very friendly and knowledgeable. Food and drinks were delicious. Great atmosphere. Will definitely be back.Dawn Juliet
- We were in town for a night before a big race. We went into the bar and split into 3 tables. One table 3 people got...katebackstrom