Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Winona
1025 Hwy 61 E
Winona, MN 55987
Hotel Phone: (The Plaza) 507-453-0303
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
6:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
Full Breakfast Menu 7 days a week.
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Saturday & Sunday
6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Kids (ages 5-12) $4.99
Kids (under 5) FREE
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-452-5400 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our catering menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
Kids 12 and under eat free from our kids menu every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Get one free kids menu item with each paid adult entree.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Available in bar only.
Monday & Tuesday
Half-Price Appetizers during Happy Hour
Excludes Wing Sampler
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wine
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Winona is rated 3.7 out of 5 based on 728 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 547 entriesNext »
- Andy and Isaiah are the most amazing cooks, so delicious and cooked in perfect time! I go just to have them cook for me and my friends!!Jessi Rigby
- I can't say anything good about this place. Everytime I visit, the wait is long and the food has burned taste.Xamarie Tulloh
- We like their rewards program.Laurie Marcoux
- 3 people from our table ordered pink burgers, and they were over cooked and dried out.Kaye Carson
- Clean n friendly! Great service but slow.Lorraine Gaglio
- If it was possible to give the Green Mill in Winona a negative rating on Trip Advisor versus one star, I would.Globalkds
- Best thing I can say is food was edible Service by mule train food Luke warm No napkins -until we asked, no silverware - until we asked and then waited and waited and waited some not for our check Poor management results in poor service...John B
- Grease puddles on plate and hashbrowns and omelets soaked in grease which oozed out when cutting the omelets.Ashley Sullivan
- Next time we will be driving to Lacrosse restaurants where we have always had good food and servicelori mead
- Homero Morales
- I’m not a Green Mill fan but we did have good and friendly service and decent food here. We got the wings, they were good.Maria L
- John Flynn
- Alexander Springer
- Sherry Girtler
- It started as a 1st rate pizza place years ago. Other meals are not their strong suit. Eggs Benedict okay. Another day French Toast okay.Gregory Johnson