Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
Pizza & Food Delivery Restaurant in Woodbury, MN
6025 Hudson Road
Woodbury, MN 55125
Hotel Phone: (Country Inn & Suites) 651-739-7300
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
North: Stillwater Blvd.
South: Bailey Rd.
East: Woodbury Dr.
West: White Bear Ave.
Minimum Delivery Order: $10
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering in Woodbury brings it all together.
Please contact our Traci Meyer at 651-735-1000 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
Everyday: 3:00-6:00 p.m. and 9:00-Midnight
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Chipotle Chicken Wontons (640 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
$1.00 Off All Taps
• Wednesday: 9:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
• Win great prizes weekly!
• Food and Drink specials starting at 9:00 p.m.
• Merit Vibe L
• Merit Vibe C
• Merit Radion
All-Day Daily Drink Specials:
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: Woodbury is rated 3.7 out of 5 based on 653 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 509 entriesNext »
- We ordered a couple drinks during late happy hour (9pm +) and a couple of items from the menu. During happy...jswebsterMinnesota
- Cecilia Hauer
- Foo FL3TCH
- Bryan Murphy
- We had to as for refills of our drinks. Not a great experienceRashonda Lowry
- NiceJeff Hausmann
- Dawn Smith
- Good food and very nice service. Friendly staff and very organized waiters.Virginia Munoz
- Excellent food, excellent service and when we ordered a pasta dish with very HOT hot and spicy and couldn't eat it, the server noticed it and the next thing we knew the manager showed up and told us we didn't have to eat the spicy hot dish and the next thing we knew we were being brought a pasta dish without the "hot" in it.Melinda Walter
- Food and service were acceptable. It was nothing special and I probably will not eat hear again since there are better places in the area.David Speidel
- Wide selection of menu items!Sina Kavadas
- Friendly staff, quick service and nice hot pizza.J Carl
- I like the wide variety of food options and the servers are friendly and attentive. I picked up a carry our Artisan Flat bread this week.Patricia Lenton
- Great food and good atmosphere. Only gripe is the food is a little pricey.Joseph Cahanes
- The food used to be better I thinkAmber Hedrick