Locations Across The Midwest
Find A Local Green Mill Near You!
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at our Midwest locations. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 17372 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 14083 entriesNext »
- Great foodDan Richards
- Eric Bakken
- Only had appetizers. Everything tasted good.Priya Murria
- The staff was great. I was thair with my 1 & 3 year old grandkids. (Hence the cran in my salad.) Anyway the staff was great with the kids. We all enjoyed...Jeff Hovel
- So to sum it up I would say nice people, good food, slow kitchen, a little overpriced.Bryan Wood
- Max and Danica Kerr
- joe Hill
- Trevor Hulke
- The food and service was awesome!!Sue Hed
- The flat bread was awful tastingchetan J
- Business lunch....awesomeBob Krause
- James Blaul
- Scott Barum
- My husband’s fettuccine was very good. My chicken Marsala...missannie
- Something in the salad, tomato or red peppers were rancid. The coconut chicken was fried to a crust, so badly that a knife couldn’t cut it.1runaroundsue