Locations Across The Midwest
Find A Local Green Mill Near You!
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at our Midwest locations. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 12937 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 9986 entriesNext »
- DeAnna Julian Slevin
- But their pizza is delicious!Kelly C
- Ralph Kops
- The food was excellent! We had a great time.Maya Beatty-Yates
- Mary McCarthy
- Doug Schmeidel
- Kristen Jennings
- Makes me not want to order again! Ordered in so I didn’t have to go out and the worker couldn’t even get my order right.Melanie Johnson
- Sherry LaMar
- Michelle Isom
- Vade Olsen
- Kendra Pregler
- Got a booth with an awesome view. Had a huge salad with wonderful chicken noodle soup on a cold night. Decent prices & attentive servers.Peg H
- I had the Greek pizza and it was delish!! Would go back!!Mary Jo Haugerud
- Seem to be struggling with good food service.Shem Daugherty