Locations Across The Midwest
Find A Local Green Mill Near You!
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at our Midwest locations. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 14362 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 11236 entriesNext »
- I haven't been here for awhile but I will be back much sooner after enjoying a pepperoni and green pepper classic thin crust pizza.Jeremiah McMillan
- Dirk Klick
- Great Diablo wings.Travis Kindem
- Beth McClune
- GREAT food, GREAT beer, but better yet PHENOMENAL service by our server Amanda 2.0.Her service was PHENOMENAL!Bianca Raywitz
- We both got sick after visiting the buffetRita Jehlicka
- Jonah Lund
- Good food and serviceVernon Truax
- Your much better off hitting up the Mediterranean that's only two blocks away ansari'sTaylor Roberts
- Linda Meza
- Never mind the nay-sayers on Yelp, this place is great. Had shrimp arriabatta and it was perfect....Ryan T.
- Chris Grosvenor
- Joe Obenhoffer
- Food ok but don't bother getting a drink, unless you like paying $5-$6 for mix.Greg Retzloff
- Place was ok food quality on a scale of 1-10 is 6 alcoholic beverages 1-10 I give them a 2 and I've been to plenty of restaurants, decent place to watch sportsRozayvision9219