Your Local Green Mill
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
That means you can enjoy our delicious pizzas, famous burgers and your other Green Mill favorites at home any day of the week!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at all of our locations across the Midwest. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 11613 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 8659 entriesNext »
- Very quick service and the food was delicious. The few times I have ate in the dining area they have not been busy so it wasn't loud at all. Very polite...Shania H.
- Tom Gray
- This is a fabulous alterntive to all the unhealthy delivery options. Low minimun for delivery, and usually on time. One bad delivery experience but good...Melyssa H
- Great food great service waiter helpful and polite.John Friborg
- Sunday brunch is terrible! Refills on drinks? We were ignored. We got there at 1:00 and no fresh food at all. Bacon pieces soaking in grease, eggs benedict...Bob K
- The food here was delicious and reasonably priced. Everyone was happy with what they ordered and the service was great. Clean bathrooms and a friendly...486mindil
- Stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn in Overland Park and spent a pleasant evening in the bar to watch some college football. Anthony, the bartender, was...Jim H
- Nice placelevel Njowir
- Went here recently and I don't know if it was the GM or what his title was, but he was actually eating dinner and got up to make sure I had everything I...JSU TRP
- Great food and drink spot connected to Best Western hotel. Outdoor seating and fire pit.Michael Ritland
- Dianne Parker
- Usually very good. This visit the flat bread was a little over done on both our orders. It was still okay. Also, I got the bill for my friends meal...it was...Linda Hornick
- Alissa Roy
- We had Green Mill cater our wedding this past weekend courtesy of catering manager Missy and her great team. The daunting process of decision making,...Jacob Henry
- Great menu. The soup was very good. Drinks are reasonably priced. The service was fast and friendly. What more could you ask for?Gina D