Locations Across The Midwest
Find A Local Green Mill Near You!
Green Mill Restaurant and Bar is proud to offer our valued customers a takeout option and delivery service. And this doesn’t mean a few just a few special dishes.
We offer our entire menu for either delivery or take-out!
Looking for a New Favorite?
Our expansive menu features not just pizzas and pastas, but signature dishes such as our tender Classic Mill Sirloin and our extra fresh KaBeeLo Lodge Walleye.
Our chefs bring in the freshest local ingredients to deliver outstanding dishes for all of our guests.
Order Online for Takeout or Delivery
Don’t waste another second trying to decide what you want for dinner at home tonight! Just head online, check out our full menu and decide whether you want takeout or delivery.
You can also order in advance and pick up on your schedule if you’re heading home from work or planning a big dinner event! We want your family to enjoy a delicious meal from Green Mill completely hassle free.
Green Mill proudly offers takeout and delivery services* at our Midwest locations. The next time you place an order don’t forget to add some of our award-winning wings and join our rewards program to enjoy some great deals all year round!
(*New Ulm, Wausau, and Winona offer Takeout services only.)
Green Mill is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 21559 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 19128 entriesNext »
- I wish this place was better bc when the bruschetta is good... it's GOOD, but when it's not... it makes a great doorstop and or paperweight.Susannah P.
- It has been addressed and we'll give them another shot.Scott M.
- Without a car there aren't too many options to dine out but this place is great for just the convenience factor.Pablo P.
- It doesn't remember you the next time you come in. You enter your email again and it kicks you off. This goes on over and over again.Tom T.
- My only suggestion to her is the same one that I always seem to have to give to all servers; Water drinkers like refills too! I loved it.Lucy H.
- Perfect! Green Mill has a restaurant side and a bar side. No. We are here to sit in the restaurant.Adam L.
- Green mill has been my favorite happy hour spot for over 10 years and today it is the end to an era. So upsetting.Joelle S.
- The service has always been good, even on a busy st patty's day a couple weeks ago. The bar is a favorite spot with sports usually on.Courtney S.
- From the very first meeting time until we were walking out the door after the auction was over, and every planning detail in between, Rebecca was amazingly helpful and accommodating to our space needs.Ashley D.
- Love the deep dish and boneless wings. This is the only place that I order boneless instead of bone in. Bill was cheap.Danny M.
- The whole place seemed short staffed.Lindsey Bauman
- Good food service was slow.Zack Kellar
- We had a great time and a wonderful dinnerPaul L Lorentzen
- Excellent food and great customer serviceVrushali Pande
- I’ve never seen so much charring on fruits and vegetables. I had the chicken parmesan.... literally, no taste whatsoever. So bland.Ted Lange