Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in ShoreviewGreen Mill Restaurant & Bar1000 Gramsie RoadShoreview MN, 55126
Hotel Phone: 651-482-0402
Connected to the Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
NEW Little Canada
Minimum Delivery Order: $10
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Meetings & Events
North Metro Event Center:
We have a wide variety of facilities to accommodate groups up to 280. Perfect for Grooms Dinners, Gift Openings, Family Reunions, Graduation Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Holiday Parties, Political Gatherings, even Hockey Pizza Parties. Please contact our Catering Team at [email protected] or call 651-483-1727.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$2.00 Rail & Select Call drinks
$2.00 Select Short Tap Beers
$2.00 Domestic Bottled beer
$2.00 Off All Wine
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Mug Club Wednesday – First refill is free
• Only $19.95
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Shoreview is rated 4 out of 5 based on 793 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 699 entriesNext »
- Bob Bohmer
- Anthony Freeman
- Pull tabs, great food, sports and bottomless mimosas! Need I say more?Jessilyn Boerum
- Really weak drinks so probably more of a beer placeKirk Whittig
- My wife use to love there bloody marries but it is now corporate. So the home made ones are no longer available.deroche2008
- Green mill has a great rewards program. This night we had a buy one get one free pasta. Since Saturday is $5...144tomh
- They got a waitress there that doesn't wear name tag and I understand why she's a complete rude idiot .vernon gentry
- Good food. Good service.Jennifer Greeley
- adam larsen
- Wonderful food and serviceCarl Sharp
- Scott Sather
- They have good food here. Some of the best wings in the city, especially the boneless. Service is always friendly too.Andrew Gioino
- Matthew Schwankl
- Great service...great food!Barbara Rose
- Great locationR Frich