Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in ShoreviewGreen Mill Restaurant & Bar1000 Gramsie RoadShoreview MN, 55126
Hotel Phone: 651-482-0402
Connected to the Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
NEW Little Canada
Minimum Delivery Order: $10
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Catering in Shoreview, MN
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Meetings & Events
North Metro Event Center:
We have a wide variety of facilities to accommodate groups up to 280. Perfect for Grooms Dinners, Gift Openings, Family Reunions, Graduation Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Holiday Parties, Political Gatherings, even Hockey Pizza Parties. Please contact our Catering Team at [email protected] or call 651-483-1727.
Daily Happy Hour in Shoreview
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Onion Rings – 910 cal ($3 off)
Garlic Cheese Bread – 150 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Bruschetta – 310 cal/piece, 6 pieces ($3 off)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza – 90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices ($3 off)
Artisan Flatbreads – 50-60 cal/piece, 16 pieces ($3 off)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (70 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Pizza Rolls – 90 cal/piece, 10 pieces ($1 off)
Chicken Street Tacos – 180 cal/taco, 4 tacos ($1 off)
Substitute cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 4 tacos)
Chicken Nachos – 1,330 cal ($2 off)
Loaded Garlic Cheese Bread – 210 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Classic Bone-In Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings ($1 off)
Boneless Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
Naked Wings – 70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$2.50 Select Taps & Bottles
$2.50 Rail Drinks
$2.00 Off All Glasses Of Wine
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Mug Club Wednesday – First refill is free
• Only $19.95
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Shoreview is rated 4 out of 5 based on 1023 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 949 entriesNext »
- Without a car there aren't too many options to dine out but this place is great for just the convenience factor.Pablo P.
- The pizza was great and they have excellent service.Gregory Kauls
- Friendly people great foodJerry Keer
- Coconut chicken is delicious!Theresa Lukes
- Andres Saquicili
- Nice patio, a lot of selection without being overwhelming both adult and kid menus.Jenny Young
- Kiran R
- Daniel Fields
- Yup it's a Green Mill...clean with fast dinner serviceWade L
- Jim Wilson
- Robert Kenyon
- Good drink selection, reasonably priced bar. The thin crust pizza and wings are really good however. Worth a try, but not “frequent-worthy.”L0st_ Prophet
- Cat Stowman
- Wide spread menu of drinks and food is great. I ordered their wings and tried my friends coconut chicken, they were delicious.Jack Thurner
- Austin Zane