Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
Pizza & Food Delivery Restaurant in Shoreview, MNGreen Mill Restaurant & Bar1000 Gramsie RoadShoreview MN, 55126
Hotel Phone: 651-482-0402
Connected to the Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
NEW Little Canada
Minimum Delivery Order: $10
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Meetings & Events
North Metro Event Center:
We have a wide variety of facilities to accommodate groups up to 280. Perfect for Grooms Dinners, Gift Openings, Family Reunions, Graduation Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Holiday Parties, Political Gatherings, even Hockey Pizza Parties. Please contact our Catering Team at [email protected] or call 651-483-1727.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$2.00 Rail & Select Call drinks
$2.00 Select Short Tap Beers
$2.00 Domestic Bottled beer
$2.00 Off All Wine
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Mug Club Wednesday – First refill is free
• Only $19.95
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Shoreview is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 608 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 517 entriesNext »
- Laura Dittbenner
- Kellie Willey
- Bill Treleven
- Rene Klein
- Excellent food!! Convenient as we were staying at the Best Western. Very friendly staff, very clean.Carla B
- Friendly staff! Delicious personal pizzas and great prices after 9pm! Not too crowded, fun, entertaining atmosphere for the sports fan!Kim Scholten
- Green Mill has a good selection of beer and pizza among other offerings served on a very nice patio.Peter B
- Super family friendly with good meal options for all! Not only pizza, but great salads and wings, and pasta options also.tvukelich
- Karlee Poepping
- Excellent food. A little pricey for what was there but good.Roger Mellman
- Very pleased overall with our purchase!Ratzes
- Very nice restaurantScot Hanson
- Tony Yaritz
- Brunch was awesomeSindhuja G
- Mark Tensen