Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
Pizza & Food Delivery Restaurant in Albert Lea, MN
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2218 E Main StAlbert Lea MN, 56007
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Albert Lea City Limits
Minimum Delivery Order: $10
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact Call Hillary Korpi at 507-377-3000 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why Choose Green Mill To Cater Your Event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
All day Tuesday!
Delivery and Take-Out Specials
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
• $9.99 – Large 1-Topping Pizza·Classic or Pescara crust.
• $19.99 Pizza & Wings Special
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
All day Sunday.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan FlatbreadS (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
$1.00 Off All Taps
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Only $19.99 For A Lifetime Membership
• $3.00 Domestic Classic Mugs (20oz)
• $1.00 Off Craft/Premium Mugs (20oz)
• Weekly Mug Club Offers
• 2nd Beer Free On Wednesdays
• Monthly Mug Club Parties!
• $3.00 Shots On Wednesdays
• Each Week Of The Month:
• 1st Wednesday: $6.99 Wings All Day!
• $1.00 More For Boneless
• 2nd Wednesday: $6.99 Burgers All Day!
• 3rd Wednesday: $6.99 Flatbreads
• Last Wednesday: Mug Club Party
Green Mill: Albert Lea is rated 4 out of 5 based on 807 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 663 entriesNext »
- JoAnne Damaschke
- It's ok.Kari Fjeldberg
- Amanda Enger
- Tammy B
- Great food, competitive prices and fun place.Richard Spyhalski
- My grandkids love the macaroni and cheese pizza. It is a simple restaurant with home cooked meals. Their pizzas are quite popular.Amy Mayers
- Michael Johnson
- Julia Hunt
- Good pizzaLBPRINGLE
- Great food, great serviceDeb Rolland
- SuckedJosh Scott
- Always enjoy the food. Service can seem a little strained sometimes. Go Sunday for all day happy hour.Doug Sahr
- Terrific menu, great atmosphere. Seat to eat time was terrific. The staff and the food make this restaurant.jserediuk
- Mike Frokjer
- the wait staff is very friendly and the food is 50-50. last nite the food was awful. I love the pizza, but again last nite, ate 1/2 a piece.Jodie Hanson