Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Duluth
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar340 Lake AveDuluth MN, 55802
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday:
11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Full menu in bar until midnight 7 days a week!
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
North: Skyline Parkway
West: 60th Ave West
East: 60th Ave East
South: MN and WI Border
Minimum Delivery Order: $8
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering in Duluth brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 218-727-7000 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Close
Available in bar only.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Cheese Curds (990 cal)
Mozzarella Sticks (550 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla (1,110 cal)
Coconut Chicken Fingers (160 cal/piece, 5 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Montana Tenderloin Tips (990 cal)
Parmesan Walleye Strips (500 cal)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks • $4.50 House Wines
$4.00 Big Gingers (130 cal)
$3.50 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
$2.50 16-oz Cans (180 cal)
Miller High Life • Coors Original • PBR
$3.00 Long Islands (280 cal) 10:00 p.m.-Close
Late Night Only:
• $3.00 Long Islands (280 cal)
• $3.50 Captain Morgans (130 cal)
• Merit Vibe
• Merit Elite
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Only $9.99
• Ask your bartender for more information
Green Mill: Duluth is rated 4 out of 5 based on 1124 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 929 entriesNext »
- I've had a couple different pasta dishes and the pizzas are really good and filling.Haley Adams
- Tom Johnson
- We ordered 4 pizzas, in a variety of styles and toppings. All were delivered hot in about...W4094XQpamelac
- Great job catering our company Christmas Party last night at Big Sandy Lodge in McGregor. Your pasta dishes were delicious!!Debbie Weimer
- Al Foote
- Lee Austin
- The food is always good staff is on the ball why would I go anywhere elseRandy Noska
- Nice bar and good long islands, definitely worth the Sunday specialSarah Hudrick
- I highly recommend eating here!Karly Bunnell
- Great service. If your from out of town I highly recommend stopping in.Kevin Fry... See 1 more
- A place you need to go toKevin Mitchell
- Walking into this well located Green Mill as a party of five during lunch hour we were greeted with friendly smile.Lyn H.
- roxanne maine
- Food was great... Loved the deep dish but will find it hard to go back.Steve Turner
- So since I was going...Kiwi G.