Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in New Ulm
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2101 South BroadwayNew Ulm MN, 56073
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-359-3540 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC)
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC) is the perfect location for your next event. Newly remodeled in Fall of 2014, the NUCC is equipped with the amenities, services, and catering to ensure your event is successful. We offer event space for up to 300 people featuring our Grand Ballroom and individual galleries with state of the art audio/visual electronics. NUCC is dedicated to providing the best food and the highest level of service so that you can fully enjoy your event. NUCC is also committed to assisting you in planning a memorable party, business meeting, wedding, shower, awards banquet, class reunion, reception, rehearsal dinner, or any other special occasion you desire. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We also partner with the Best Western Plus for any guests that need a hotel room for their event.
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: New Ulm is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 531 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 495 entriesNext »
- Their appetizers are a good deal. We like not being arded at our age.Lori Uffda Reynolds
- Erich Westphal
- The folks here are very friendly and helpful. During nice (or at least...Sara J
- Elizabeth Tice
- Greg Sikonia
- Josh Robertson
- Great food, great serviceLogan Willhite
- If you are going to offer service, learn some basic cocktails!Erik Posz
- Kari Wendinger
- Very good brunch!!Lois Ferguson
- The staff was very friendly and the food was wonderful. It was very well prepared and the portions were LARGE!Ann Loose
- Good food and good service.lisa meyer
- They have a wide selection of tasty food and we have always been pleased with the service. Happy hour specials are our favorites!Stephen Balza
- Asia Stade
- But you could have just gotten that burger you wanted instead and a beer and saved 5$.. those are like 8$ bottles of wine at Hy-Vee..Zachary Bases