Green Mill – New Ulm
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2101 South BroadwayNew Ulm MN, 56073
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-359-3540 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC)
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC) is the perfect location for your next event. Newly remodeled in Fall of 2014, the NUCC is equipped with the amenities, services, and catering to ensure your event is successful. We offer event space for up to 300 people featuring our Grand Ballroom and individual galleries with state of the art audio/visual electronics. NUCC is dedicated to providing the best food and the highest level of service so that you can fully enjoy your event. NUCC is also committed to assisting you in planning a memorable party, business meeting, wedding, shower, awards banquet, class reunion, reception, rehearsal dinner, or any other special occasion you desire. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We also partner with the Best Western Plus for any guests that need a hotel room for their event.
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Chips & Salsa
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread
Personal 2-Topping Pizza
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1.
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos
Classic & “No-Bones” Wings
with choice of signature sauces
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs*
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees**
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands*
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys*
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: New Ulm is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 291 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 258 entriesNext »
- Thicky M Singhavara
- Carmin Lochner
- A group of 6 of us visited the Green Mill at the New Ulm Best Western after a long day of travel. The Green Mill has a large menu, nice outdoor fireplaces,...FLGal2014
- Staff is a but slow. But not bad otherwiseElizabeth Hines
- Scott Conrad
- Food is Amazing!! The Staff Warm and Friendly, but the Manager Joe, makes every experience top notch! You can't go wrong, stop in and give them a chance, you...Traci Eckart
- Morgan Rustman
- Loved the patio area!Brad Oldre
- Good food! Great outside patio. Nice selection of beer. Had the old world pizza. Was pretty good. Service was a bit slow.Hendri Ernst
- Food was fine, service was extremely slow. We came in at 7 on a Tuesday with a large group of 15. I understand if it was busy service being slow but it was...Rachel Meyer
- I have been here several times since they opened up 3 years ago. They have great food a wonderful service. I would recommed this place to anyone.Tracy Richards
- My husband and I love this place. The food is always great along with the Schells and wine. Joe and staff do an awesome job!Sandra Portner-Quiring
- How can you not love this place, Joe, Nathan, Steph, and Mckenzie... how you can not fully enjoy the hospitality that they do to make your experience a plus....Shawn Jakes
- McKenzie Adams
- Tessa Petersen