Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in New Ulm
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2101 South BroadwayNew Ulm MN, 56073
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-359-3540 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC)
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC) is the perfect location for your next event. Newly remodeled in Fall of 2014, the NUCC is equipped with the amenities, services, and catering to ensure your event is successful. We offer event space for up to 300 people featuring our Grand Ballroom and individual galleries with state of the art audio/visual electronics. NUCC is dedicated to providing the best food and the highest level of service so that you can fully enjoy your event. NUCC is also committed to assisting you in planning a memorable party, business meeting, wedding, shower, awards banquet, class reunion, reception, rehearsal dinner, or any other special occasion you desire. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We also partner with the Best Western Plus for any guests that need a hotel room for their event.
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Onion Rings – 910 cal ($3 off)
Garlic Cheese Bread – 150 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Bruschetta – 310 cal/piece, 6 pieces ($3 off)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza – 90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices ($3 off)
Artisan Flatbreads – 50-60 cal/piece, 16 pieces ($3 off)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (70 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Pizza Rolls – 90 cal/piece, 10 pieces ($1 off)
Chicken Street Tacos – 180 cal/taco, 4 tacos ($1 off)
Substitute cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 4 tacos)
Chicken Nachos – 1,330 cal ($2 off)
Loaded Garlic Cheese Bread – 210 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Classic Bone-In Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings ($1 off)
Boneless Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
Naked Wings – 70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: New Ulm is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 700 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 677 entriesNext »
- WOW! The service was HORRIBLE compare to the bartender. I'd wished I was sitting up there because the service was WAY better.Cindy Yang
- The team is always super nice the food is awesome and the atmosphere is super cool.EG Van Dreal
- Matt Dolan
- They came close on these but still missed perfection. I will say their bread was delicious. So much for a nice meal on my birthday.Seth Ward
- Very tasty pizza and appetizers . Bar serves in a friendly manner. We'll have to pass along your kind words to our staff 🙂 Have a great day!foodrater123
- Very tasty pizza and appetizers . Bar serves in a friendly manner. Pizza and appetizer were great in test with...foodrater123
- Restaurant not full at 445 pm, waited 45 min for food, waitress never came around to check on us.Angie Beranek Foster
- We had to wait for 45 mintues for a table for seven. Tables were available but hostesses refused to take the time to clean them.Cindy Streitz
- Love their BruchettaRachel Casey
- I'd give it another try. Maybe the server was just having a bad day.Jon Anderson
- Ryan Linne
- Sheraton green
- Jo Janssens
- Jen Hofschulte