Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in New Ulm
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2101 South BroadwayNew Ulm MN, 56073
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 507-359-3540 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC)
The New Ulm Conference Center (NUCC) is the perfect location for your next event. Newly remodeled in Fall of 2014, the NUCC is equipped with the amenities, services, and catering to ensure your event is successful. We offer event space for up to 300 people featuring our Grand Ballroom and individual galleries with state of the art audio/visual electronics. NUCC is dedicated to providing the best food and the highest level of service so that you can fully enjoy your event. NUCC is also committed to assisting you in planning a memorable party, business meeting, wedding, shower, awards banquet, class reunion, reception, rehearsal dinner, or any other special occasion you desire. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We also partner with the Best Western Plus for any guests that need a hotel room for their event.
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)s
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Green Mill: New Ulm is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 493 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 457 entriesNext »
- Very good food good atmosphere good staff good and clean double good!!Minnesota paranormal
- On a Friday night when VERY busy.Jayne Jaeger
- Great food and the beer is good too!Brian Bushard
- Brady Schmidt
- Josh Jacob
- Justin Thurston
- James Hause
- Douglas Thorn
- David Blair
- Rachel Schmit
- Doug Haler
- Great food and awesome service!!Jess Broeder
- Good food and drinksDave Schroeder
- takes for ever to get any service! you wait 1/2 hr or more before they seat you and then another 1/2 hour to get wait staff to your table.Michelle L
- Great food. Great service from Allison Hazuka.Teresa Lang