Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in HudsonGreen Mill Restaurant & Bar2410 Gateway CourtHudson WI, 54016
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
Kitchen open until 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen open until midnight
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
N. Krattely, N. Hudson, and McCutcheon, Hudson
W. St. Croix Trail, Lakeland
E. 90th Street, Hudson
S. Mitchel Rd. Hudson
Now delivering to River Falls, Hwy 35
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact Melissa Nye-Barnier at 651-442-0846 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–Midnight
All day Sundays.
(kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m. on Sundays and Mondays.)
Happy Hours available in bar and dining room Monday-Saturday and in the bar only on Sundays.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla (1,110 cal)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Oizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Coconut Chicken Fingers (160 cal/pieces, 5 pieces)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Excluding already discounted pizzas
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
• Merit Wallette
• Merit Wallette
• Merit Ion
• GT Live
Green Mill: Hudson is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 612 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 496 entriesNext »
- This place is very warm and welcoming. The food is always good, just not great. Have not tried the pizza here yet.Paul J
- Unfortunately they got rid of the best pasta dish and every other pasta dish that is on their current menu is either hot hotter or hottest go elsewhere for good pastaRaven Flores
- Good food great service reasonable pricesTim Carpenter
- Ok food but all four meals came out separately. And the cries weren't served with the sandwich? HuhShawn Sorenson
- They don't care about the customers. Worst experience everSofia Ortiz- Leon
- Sam Powell
- Phil Suess
- Clam chowder was pretty good too, though I've had better for sure. Also, anywhere that sells craft beer on tap gets a free star... HaRichie DeFrancesco
- Service was great, food sucked. No one finished their meal, and we did not take what was left.Chris Reiter
- I have loved Green Mill food for years but it seems their prices have skyrocketed past similar compitition.Kent MacDonald
- Mary Lou Lawton
- Marett Gilbertson
- Great food and serviceMichelle Aslagson-Klimek
- Great service. Love the pizza!John Miller
- Very good appetizer selection and some good dessert choices also.Jeremy Hoglund