Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in HudsonGreen Mill Restaurant & Bar2410 Gateway CourtHudson WI, 54016
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
Kitchen open until 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen open until midnight
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
N. Krattely, N. Hudson, and McCutcheon, Hudson
W. St. Croix Trail, Lakeland
E. 90th Street, Hudson
S. Mitchel Rd. Hudson
Now delivering to River Falls, Hwy 35
Featured Delivery Items
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact Melissa Nye-Barnier at 651-442-0846 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.–Midnight
All day Sundays.
(kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m. on Sundays and Mondays.)
Happy Hours available in bar and dining room Monday-Saturday and in the bar only on Sundays.
Onion Rings – 910 cal ($3 off)
Garlic Cheese Bread – 150 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Bruschetta – 310 cal/piece, 6 pieces ($3 off)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza – 90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices ($3 off)
Artisan Flatbreads – 50-60 cal/piece, 16 pieces ($3 off)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (70 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Pizza Rolls – 90 cal/piece, 10 pieces ($1 off)
Chicken Street Tacos – 180 cal/taco, 4 tacos ($1 off)
Substitute cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 4 tacos)
Chicken Nachos – 1,330 cal ($2 off)
Loaded Garlic Cheese Bread – 210 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Classic Bone-In Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings ($1 off)
Boneless Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
Naked Wings – 70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Excluding already discounted pizzas
• Merit Wallette
• Merit Wallette
• Merit Ion
• GT Live
Green Mill: Hudson is rated 3.9 out of 5 based on 833 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 734 entriesNext »
- It has been addressed and we'll give them another shot.Scott M.
- Turcotte Turcotte
- The staff is always welcoming and the kitchen very accommodating.Teresa Frank
- Aeysha Major
- Ordered a large pizza with hamburger and caramelized onions. Hamburger was very dry and had the leftover/old hamburger taste.Shannon Dorr
- Friendly staff however the food was not very good. We were disappointed.louis macdaid
- Food and service were good. For the prices I just wish the food seemed a little fresher.Jessi G
- Tone Elk Eagle
- Cody Ortner
- The staff was really friendly with my kid and made us feel welcome for eating at a strange timeCarmen Pata
- Jeff Hegarty
- Food and service was pretty good. Prices were in line. Management came by to ask how everything was.Brad Miller
- Great food and service. Best chicken rice soup around. All good here including service. One of my favorite stops for many years.Larry Woldt
- Food is amazing, wide selection of brew on tap, nice place to get together with friends or have a decent meal with your family.Chris Fristed