Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Blaine
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar4355 Pheasant Ridge DriveBlaine MN, 55449
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
North: 141st Ave
South: 85th/County Rd J
East: Centerville Rd
West: University Ave
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together. Please contact our restaurant at 763-792-9400 for information about Green Mill Catering in Blaine.
Ask about our Blaine Room, a private room perfect for your next event! Call 763-792-9400 today to speak with a manager about availability and minimum sales requirements.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Mondays and Tuesdays:
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy house specials available for dine-in only.
Onion Rings – 910 cal ($3 off)
Garlic Cheese Bread – 150 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Bruschetta – 310 cal/piece, 6 pieces ($3 off)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza – 90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices ($3 off)
Artisan Flatbreads – 50-60 cal/piece, 16 pieces ($3 off)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (70 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Pizza Rolls – 90 cal/piece, 10 pieces ($1 off)
Chicken Street Tacos – 180 cal/taco, 4 tacos ($1 off)
Substitute cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 4 tacos)
Chicken Nachos – 1,330 cal ($2 off)
Loaded Garlic Cheese Bread – 210 cal/piece, 12 pieces ($3 off)
Classic Bone-In Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings ($1 off)
Boneless Wings – 100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
Naked Wings – 70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings ($1 off)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Only $19.95.
• Ask your bartender for information.
Green Mill: Blaine is rated 3.8 out of 5 based on 867 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 792 entriesNext »
- From the very first meeting time until we were walking out the door after the auction was over, and every planning detail in between, Rebecca was amazingly helpful and accommodating to our space needs.Ashley D.
- Came in at about 9:30 with a few friends. Ordered a wing appetizer, and a pizza and salad entree. Pretty disappointingMaria Landfried
- The best club sandwich I've ever had. The waitress was great also.Andy Alcock
- Suggestive selling, recommendations and very personable. From beginning to end, we had nothing but the best service.Josh Zamora
- It was good eating, but a little to spendy for my budget.Joe Reyna
- Brandi Jeske
- Love their food and we've had great service. Jordan was our server - friendly and efficient.Denise Mortenson
- had a very good chicken bowl..a little spicy but will get again.dizzy1206
- Tacoman Gaming
- Cold food.Sarah Dragt
- Friendly staff. Decent food. Nothing special but it's a local chain and the food is good. Good for large parties.Chad F
- They ran out of a signature bourbon they had on special, an ran out if Jack Daniels I don't know how that's possibleQ Erdman
- Tom Johnson
- I work there and the people are very nice and the food is delicious come on byKevin Mulligan
- Clair Anderson