Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Blaine
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar4355 Pheasant Ridge DriveBlaine MN, 55449
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
North: 141st Ave
South: 85th/County Rd J
East: Centerville Rd
West: University Ave
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together. Please contact our restaurant at 763-792-9400 for information about Green Mill Catering in Blaine.
Ask about our Blaine Room, a private room perfect for your next event! Call 763-792-9400 today to speak with a manager about availability and minimum sales requirements.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Mondays and Tuesdays:
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy house specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Only $19.95.
• Ask your bartender for information.
Green Mill: Blaine is rated 4 out of 5 based on 647 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 563 entriesNext »
- Heidi Clemons
- Dee E
- Slow service. Marginal food quality.Wayne Latterell
- Randy Themmes
- Great service & food, but going here less as prices keep climbing & getting too high- sad.Christi Katchmark
- I will say though that the food was super yummy. This is not my first time here and it had me feeling like this.Bau Yang
- Jeremy Powers
- Great pasta, I had a spicy shrimp pasta - type dish and it was amazing. I'm going there again for sure!The Golden Anvil
- Eric Miller
- Jennifer Micek
- Went with my family to try out green mills after years have gone by and tonight it definitely disappointed.Victoria L.
- very knowledgeable about the menu & his recommendations were delicious 😊Brittney Jensen
- Pizza was excellentChance Kostuck
- Every time I’ve come to Green Mill In the past I’ve been extremely happy with our service.Jill Ryan
- Always awesome service and always great food. You can't go wrong here.Mark S