Green Mill – Blaine
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar4355 Pheasant Ridge DriveBlaine MN, 55449
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
North: 141st Ave
South: 85th/County Rd J
East: Centerville Rd
West: University Ave
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 763-792-9400 for information about Green Mill Catering in Blaine.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
Mondays and Tuesdays:
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
ALL DAY ON MONDAYS!
Happy house specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread
Personal 2-Topping Pizza
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1.
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos
Classic & “No-Bones” Wings
with choice of signature sauces
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
10:00 p.m.-Midnight • Sunday-Thursday
Chips & Salsa
Mini Corn Dogs
$3.00 16-ounce Cans
$4.00 Grape Apes
$5.00 You Call Its
Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs*
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees**
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands*
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys*
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Merit Vibe 1
• Merit Vibe 2
• Merit Elite
• GT Live (40/60)
• Only $19.95.
• Ask your bartender for information.
Green Mill: Blaine is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 435 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 352 entriesNext »
- Barb Gabel
- Ordered pizza and wings online. After an hour and 15 minutes of no delivery or communication, I called to see where my pizza was. They bluntly reply that...Stephanie Lockwood
- The wings were great. Meatball was also good. The service was a little slow but not to bad.Vance Tesch
- My favorite green mill location! That server Anna sure is great! Amazing food and awesome staff!Anna L.
- Blaine Green Mill is the best! You can get beat the coconut chicken fingers and of course the service from Mindy!Michelle LaBossiere
- Awesome food and great service every time we're in! Anna's our favorite server!Anna Lutz
- I've been coming to green mill for years, and love the food and service. The best server by far is Anna. She always greets guests with a smile and makes them...Katie Sibbet
- The diablo wings are amazing... the service by Mindy was even better than the wings.LeeAnna Stinar
- Have always loved the food along with the service here. My waitress Mindy recommended the Diablo wings and they were absolutely fantastic. She made our...Griffin Jerke
- Love Blaine Green Mill. Fast Service, Hot food, and great management. The coconut chicken fingers are my favorite but everything off the menu is worth...michellel592017
- I've been going to this Green Mill for years. I've about grown up there...,,Anna is my lady at the Green Mill in Blaine, MN. She is always smiling and gives...Lindsi Remer
- The green mill Blaine rocks! We love the staff here, especially Anna! She is friendly, hard working, and one of our favorite smiles to be greeted by. = ) The...Aurora Remer
- Dallas was great, honest answers to my food questions and a smiling face always a plus.John McFerran II
- Ryan VanSchoonhoven
- My husband and I recently traveled through the cities coming back from our camping trip and decided to stop at Green Mill. It was a Sunday so they happened...Emily Raddatz