Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
Pizza & Food Delivery Restaurant in Blaine, MN
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar4355 Pheasant Ridge DriveBlaine MN, 55449
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
North: 141st Ave
South: 85th/County Rd J
East: Centerville Rd
West: University Ave
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact our restaurant at 763-792-9400 for information about Green Mill Catering in Blaine.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
Mondays and Tuesdays:
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
Happy house specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
10:00 p.m.-Midnight • Sunday-Thursday
Chips & Salsa
Mini Corn Dogs
$3.00 16-ounce Cans
$4.00 Grape Apes
$5.00 You Call Its
All Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Merit Vibe 1
• Merit Vibe 2
• Merit Elite
• GT Live (40/60)
• Only $19.95.
• Ask your bartender for information.
Green Mill: Blaine is rated 4.1 out of 5 based on 517 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 434 entriesNext »
- Good variety of food at a reasonable price. Service was good. We weren't disappointed!Cortney Wadino
- Very friendly staff! Fun atmosphere 🙂Heather Peterson
- You have to ask for bread or else they will not bring it outRichard Trujillo
- This place has GREATLY improved in the recent year or so (I believe new management?).Joy S.
- I least love the service and atmosphere. But with these hot temps outside they keep the bar at 74 degrees. Hello. I run.Nikki Baggenstoss
- My food was sub-par but the pizza was fresh and delicious.Megan Riegel
- Love the deep dish for a place this far from Chicago.Michael Boldt
- Great atmosphere and staff. Good food.Solracs Seeker
- Great local hangout with awesome food and great wait staff. Try the wings!Jessica Anderson
- The only time I would recommend anyone coming is if they want beer and pizza. And even then it’s a toss up.Samantha Czekaj
- Great Sunday brunch. $14 for adults and includes drink!Brita Larson
- Good food and decent servicedeadly Platapuss
- We were told they were “out of bread” ....really? As we were leaving we noticed a sign was hung on the dirt....kitchen out of service!Tammy Dougherty Walter
- 🙄Safe to say we’re done with this place.jason warns
- Seth Rush