Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Hastings
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar909 Vermillion St.Hastings MN, 55033
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
Hastings City Limits
Featured Delivery Items
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact Adam McCort at 651-438-9191 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Close
Chips, Guacamole & Salsa (1,250 cal)
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Only $19.95
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Hastings is rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 752 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 572 entriesNext »
- I think this place is better know for their pizza and wings. So if your going to eat anything here, get pizza.Laura I
- We will drive the extra time to go to the Woodbury location.Sarah Mann
- Loved the food, great service and wonderful staff. I recommend you go there for a your next dinner visit❤Oh yeah yeah
- Don't know why people like brunch here so much, not that great for the moneyTrevor Hoff
- Food was very good and the wait staff was attentive. However, we waited at least 45 minutes for our meals.Mark Jenkin
- Jaden Martinez
- It was really yummy cant wait to order againBrittney Bolster
- Niki S.
- Colleen Anderson
- Food was mediocre but the service was goodMorna Rewey
- Ben Lehmann
- Barbara Venables
- They helped with a lunch gathering after my fathers funeral, the food was excellent and we all appreciated having a place to go and visit friends and family.Cindy Jacobsen
- When she filled up our drinks she grabbed our cups by the rim as well. It was like she was trying to make sure we got her germs in our mouth.Joseph Moseng
- Had the clam chowder soup and Chipotle chicken tacos appetizer, both very good. The bread was cold, but it was free.Monica Rosales