Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Hastings
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar909 Vermillion St.Hastings MN, 55033
Contact us to learn more
Hours of Operation
10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Daily
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Daily
Hastings City Limits
Featured Delivery Items
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together.
Please contact Adam McCort at 651-438-9191 for information about Green Mill catering.
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Close
Chips, Guacamole & Salsa (1,250 cal)
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders)
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit! Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
$3.50 Rail Drinks
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
• Exclusive member benefits
• Only $19.95
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Hastings is rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 697 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 517 entriesNext »
- Food okay, workers okay.Tracie Hughes
- Good food. However the lobster for the lobster mac and cheese was rubbery and not enough sauce in the dish, was pretty dryElizabeth Austin
- Tom Bauer
- Roger Hoff
- Ordered seafood linguine ordered large supper portion glad I didn't get the lunch portion they also ran out of the linguine at noondavid bauer
- Havent got a lot of compliments. I visited this establishment at 9 thirty on a Friday. Everything was …Havent got a lot of compliments.AMY Lund
- You can catch Pokemon in the parking lot.Jason Lutz
- The place was crazy busy while we were there and the service was still amazing.Ray Braun
- Not sure heavy metal is best lunch time musicMary Davis
- My pizza had anchovies (under the cheese) instead of the requested artichokes. I couldn't figure out why the pizza was so salty.Carol Lindback
- Mike Miller
- Amazing food! Except for their brunch buffet. Stay away from the buffet.Cassondra Bellows
- Dan Niedere
- Marissa Genereux
- Brittany Pfeffer