Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Plymouth
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2705 Annapolis Ln NPlymouth MN, 55441
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Plymouth City Limits
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together. Please contact Melissa Nye-Barnier at 651-442-0846 for information about Green Mill catering. The Kelly Inn attached to the Green Mill has perfect meeting or banquet rooms to fit all your needs!
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
All day on Sunday
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla (1,110 cal)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit!Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Coconut Chicken Fingers (160 cal/piece, 5 pieces)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Half-Price Large Pizzas
After 9:00 p.m.
Excludes already discounted pizzas
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
Complimentary Pizza Buffet
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. • Monday-Friday
Bar only with beverage purchase
• Merit Elite
• Buck Hunter
All-Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Price to Join Mug Club
• Exclusive member benefits
• Only $19.99
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Plymouth is rated 4 out of 5 based on 746 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 626 entriesNext »
- Had the hurricane burger, it was excellent!!Clare Kelley
- very nice people. the place was clean and looked presentable.Jake Kelley
- Awesome happy hour and our waitress was great!marlana ayers
- Great Food! Great Service!Brandy Hell
- Barbara Yasger
- Everything was pretty good. You will need an extra dressing for salad, not nearly enough for the size of salad.Marcia S
- Vasanth Jayakumar
- Nothing special same old Green Mill. Needs complete update/ overhaul and better service by training the staff!Courtney H
- It has access from the highway and a great selection of good food. It is also his friendly.Tony Boverhuis
- thisiscrazy eh
- Cheryl was the best!irolshouse
- Best buffalo wings in townDrew Berning
- Bridget Larson
- Glad i came back as that old world crust if i am recalling the name is awesome way to eat pizza. Very convenient.Kenne English
- Aaron Schoolcraft