Green Mill Restaurant & Bar in Plymouth
Green Mill Restaurant & Bar2705 Annapolis Ln NPlymouth MN, 55441
Hours of Operation
11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 12:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Plymouth City Limits
Featured Delivery Items
Award-Winning Pizza Delivery
Artisan Flatbread Delivery
Award-Winning Wings Delivery
Are You A Rewards Member?
Members earn Green Mill Reward points that reward you every time you dine with us. Points can be redeemed for future savings on your favorite dishes at Green Mill. It’s our way of saying thanks! Learn more.
Your event. Our award-winning food. Green Mill Catering brings it all together. Please contact Melissa Nye-Barnier at 651-442-0846 for information about Green Mill catering. The Kelly Inn attached to the Green Mill has perfect meeting or banquet rooms to fit all your needs!
Why choose Green Mill to cater your event?
• We can deliver anything on our menu!
• We cater to groups of all sizes
• Weddings, business meetings, home parties and more
• From buffets to box lunches
• We do all the work so you can relax
Contact us to learn how we can help you raise money for your organization.
Kids Eat Free
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Daily Happy Hours
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.-Midnight
All day on Sunday
Happy Hour specials available for dine-in only.
Garlic Focaccia Cheese Bread (260 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Onion Rings (920 cal)
Pretzel Sticks (260 cal/piece, 3 pieces)
Spinach Dip (1,010 cal)
Chips & Salsa (1,170 cal)
Bruschetta (310 cal/piece, 6 pieces)
Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla (1,110 cal)
Personal 2-Topping Pizza (90-100 cal/slice, 6 slices)
Pizza Joe Sliders (340 cal/slider, 3 sliders
Artisan Flatbreads (50 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Add chicken to the Garden Flatbread for $1. (60 cal/piece, 16 pieces)
Eating Fit!Artisan Flatbreads (30 cal/piece, 12 pieces)
Chicken Street Tacos (170 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Sub cilantro lime-seasoned shrimp for $2. (140 cal/taco, 3 tacos)
Three Cheese & Chipotle Chicken Nachos (130 cal/chip, 10 chips)
Coconut Chicken Fingers (160 cal/piece, 5 pieces)
Classic Bone-In Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 7 wings)
Boneless Wings (100 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
Naked Wings (70 cal/wing with no sauce, 8 wings)
With choice of signature sauces (Add 5-25 cal/wing)
Half-Price Large Pizzas
After 9:00 p.m.
Excludes already discounted pizzas
$1.00 Off All Taps
$3.50 Rail Drinks
$4.50 House Wines
Complimentary Pizza Buffet
3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. • Monday-Friday
Bar only with beverage purchase
• Merit Elite
• Buck Hunter
All-Day Daily Drink Specials
• Monday: $3.99 Classic Margs* (260 cal)
• Tuesday:$2.99 Captain & Coke (130 cal)
• Wednesday: FREE Bottle of House Wine with 2 Pasta Entrees** (600-610 cal)
• Thursday: $3.99 Long Islands* (280 cal)
• Friday: $3.99 Beam & Coke (140 cal)
• Saturday: $4.99 Jameson & Ginger (130 cal)
• Sunday: $3.99 Bloody Marys* (260 cal)
*Rail pour only
**An entree from the regular menu may be substituted for one of the pasta selections, providing it is a value of $13.99 or greater. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, Happy Hour offers, or reward certificate. Offer valid for dine in only.
Price to Join Mug Club
• Exclusive member benefits
• Only $19.99
• Ask your bartender for information
Green Mill: Plymouth is rated 4 out of 5 based on 791 reviews from around the Web.
Showing 1 to 15 of 669 entriesNext »
- The quality is a little less than it used to be. Although still ok. Twice they overcooked the boneless wings. Little disappointing.Kim K
- Wonderful atmosphere and delish food. JSUN(LOL) our server was an absolutely stitch.!KATHY Brune
- LoYadira Vital
- Nice atmosphere at this one and it's never very crowded.Matthew Kauffmann
- So on their game and so friendly! There's great...Dianne S.
- Love the free pizza bar during happy hour!Joel Rask
- Bruce Svare
- He recommended the boneless, Diablo wings - fantastic. Didn't need to order the Mill Burger, but another homerun.Roshan Rajkumar
- Hana Renstrom
- Kathleen Gilbertson
- Kelsey Schwagel
- Pizza wasn’t doneRolanda Dunlap
- Just enjoy my moment in Green Mill restaurantTamba Ngewoh-Tana
- I like Green Mill to begin with but this location is especially fun because if you happen to eat there on the weekend before the Magic show (at the Plymouth Playhouse down the hallway), the Magician comes in and does a few cool magic tricks...Hockeyologist
- Drew Goerdt