WALLEYE FEST 2023 FISHING TRIP GIVEAWAY
WIN THE FISHING TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
There will be 1 GRAND PRIZE winner who will win a free fishing trip for 2!
7 SECOND PLACE PRIZE winners who will receive a 2 for the price of 1 fishing trip!
The contest period is February 20 – April 9, 2023.
Winners will be chosen & notified by April 19, 2023.
WALLEYE FEST 2023 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”) FOR THE GREEN MILL WALLEYE FEST SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”).
THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 11:00 AM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (“CST”) FEBRUARY 20, 2023 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM CST ON APRIL 9, 2023.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at time of entry, except where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and directors of Green Mill Restaurants ® (“Sponsor”), KaBeeLo Lodge, and their affiliates, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 AM CST on February 20, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on April 9, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), after which the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible participants can be entered into the “Sweepstakes” by:
Visiting the Sponsor’s Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/greenmillrestaurants and entering on the contest post pinned to the top of the page for the duration of the sweepstakes.
Each participant will receive one (1) entry total into the Sweepstakes.
Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE): Mail a standard size sheet of paper including your Name, City, State, and Zip Code, Phone Number, and a signature which will serve as your agreement to the terms of the Sweepstakes to Green Mill Restaurants, ATTN: Walleye Fest Contest, 1342 Grand Ave Suite 200, St. Paul, MN. Entry must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. This entry method has the same odds of winning as the primary entry method.
- LIMIT: Each person eligible to enter the Sweepstakes may make only one entry during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event that more than one entry is made by any one eligible person during the Sweepstakes Period, the first entry received and processed by the Sponsor will be considered the only valid entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that person may be disqualified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entry, in its sole discretion, that appears to have been generated by a so-called “spam” or automated email program or via scripts and automated submission. In case of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification.
- PRIZES: One (1) grand prize winner will be drawn. Grand prize winner will receive the #1 Package fly-out KaBeeLo Lodge fishing trip for two. Trip point of origin is the KaBeeLo Lodge Main Base on Confederation Lake in Ontario, Canada. Travel arrangements to and from point of origin are the responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Restrictions apply. Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. Blackout periods may apply. Prizes will not be reissued or extended in the event of expiration. The grand prize is valued at approximately $4,000. Seven (7) second place winners will receive a two for the price of one #1 Package fly-out KaBeeLo Lodge fishing trip. Travel arrangements to and from point of origin are the responsibility of the winner. Trip point of origin is the KabeeLo Lodge Main Base on Confederation Lake in Ontario, Canada. Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Restrictions apply. Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. Blackout periods may apply. Prizes will not be reissued or extended in the event of expiration. Second place prizes are valued at $2,000.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of all Prizes will be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed, or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify eligibility of all Potential Winners. Prizes will be awarded by email, phone, U.S. Mail, Federal Express, UPS and/or other shipping method, in Sponsor’s and/or its Prize suppliers’ sole discretion, using the information provided at the time of entry.
All Potential Prize Winners must complete and timely return the Prize Claim Documents (see definition in rule #9) in order to receive his/her Prize. If any Winner is unable to participate in or accept a Prize or any portion of a Prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such Winner. Any and all activities related to each Prize are at the Winner’s own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. All federal, state and local taxes license and fees and delivery charges, and any license on the Prize(s) are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or near April 19, 2023. by Green Mill or its associates. Winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. All decisions will be final. Potential Winner must respond by email or direct message within seven (7) calendar days of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”). Sponsor shall have no liability for any entry that is illegible, not fully completed, lost, misdirected or otherwise not received for any reason or for any Prize Notification, intercepted or not received by a Potential Winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, or if the Prize or Prize Notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such Potential Winner, such Potential Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate Potential Winner(s) (for each unclaimed Prize) may be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries received. If any Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, or fails to contact Sponsor or Administrator in a timely manner, or is unable to accept or receive the Prize for any reason, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner(s) may be selected. Potential Winners who receive Prizes are referred as the “Winners”.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/RELEASES:
By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting a Prize, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of the Sponsor and/or their designees, (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any Prize or participation in any Prize-related activities).
By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and Sweepstakes purposes without additional compensation, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Said grant includes, but is not limited to, use on Sponsor’s website and/or Green Mill Restaurant and Bar Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Fan Pages. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper participation of the Sweepstakes.
Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same account, the authorized holder of the account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Saint Paul, MN.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Walleye Fest Winner’s List, Green Mill, 1342 Grand Avenue Suite 200, St. Paul, MN 55105. Request must be received no later than May 5, 2023.
- Sponsor: Green Mill Restaurants, 1342 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105
© 2023 Green Mill Restaurants LLC ®. All rights reserved. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
The information you provide will only be used to administer the promotion and to send subscribers Sweepstakes updates and announcements, per the terms and conditions outlined in the Official Rules.